Questions & Answers
Below are a few of the common questions clients ask about our Pet Wellness Plans.
Ask a Different Question
Submit the form below and we'll be back in touch to answer your question!
- Can I pay for a full year up front?
Absolutely, you can pay upfront for the entire year when it comes to your Wellness Plan.
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Unless your request that we cancel your plan, we will automatically renew it each year.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
Your payment information (credit card) is entered into a secure portal when you sign up for your plan. You can choose the withdrawal date between the 1st and 15th of each month that's best for you.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even if your pet is healthy, preventive and routine care can add up quickly.
Our Pet Wellness Plans offer you an easy-to-manage monthly payment option, so that you know exactly what your core pet care will cost each month. No surprises.
By spreading out the payments, wellness plans help avoid the problem of bigger bills each time you bring your pet into the vet.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
When you sign up multiple pets at the same time, you will only pay one $50 enrollment fee.
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Wellness Plans help to keep your senior pet feeling well as they grow older. Your pet's Wellness Plan can also be customized based on their unique and reoccurring needs - such as age-related requirements. Wellness Plans targeted at older pets include the standard care services on top of additional screenings for age-related diseases and other health issues.
- My pet is young and healthy. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Regular preventive veterinary care for young animals can help build a foundation for good life-long health. When you sign your pet up for a Wellness Plan as a puppy or kitten, puppy/kitten vaccinations are included in the monthly fee.
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
We encourage all of our clients to invest in Pet Wellness Plans. They help you to manage your pet's routine veterinary care's cost, and helps you to make sure your pet gets the care they need, when they need it.
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12-month commitment?
We will cancel your plan immediately if your pet passes midway through your 12-month Wellness Plan commitment.
- What is the difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and pet insurance?
While both Wellness plans and pet insurance can help you to manage the costs of your pet's veterinary care, the kinds of services they offer you and your pet are a bit different.
Wellness plans include the cost of preventative care (things like routine exams and vaccinations), while pet insurance is designed to cover emergencies, injuries and accidents.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
Wellness plans cover the routine care that all cats and dogs need (core vaccines, heartworm prevention, flea prevention, and more). You will also receive a 10% discount on any other service your pet needs, excluding food and grooming (e.g. dental procedures, spaying & neutering, etc.).